Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 11 (Sunday's post...)

Were you guys like...."Hey where'd she go"?


I woke up yesterday morning before dawn.  Sipping coffee in the dark.  Praying, and sitting still in my house. 

Knowing as soon as the sun came up I would be out in the garage cleaning it out. Kind of waiting for the temps to rise too.  Anything over 45 degrees. 

I also worked hard on every single cupboard, and closet too.  Clearing, and cleaning.  Bill finished installing Kris' blinds on Saturday.  A dark wood for his delicate sensitive eyes when he comes home.

I managed to part with things I've held onto for too long, old clothes, trinkets, boxes and boxes of just stuff. 
Pictures, and gadgets from the kids....and when I say gadgets, I'm talking their little paintings, and various things from Kindergarten! HA!  Like, when is it appropriate to let this stuff go.  When you live in a little space, you find that collecting stuff, becomes a hoarding situation.   

And so....

I purged.  Designer pictures from my baby birdies that could of been sold at an auction....lol

Jen texted me in the morning saying that Zack was there, and Uncle Wayne would soon be there.  And that she would be running home for just a short while and back.  She said if I felt okay with it, that I should just take the day for me. And he was fine. 

And what a beautiful day I had.  Cleaning.  Organizing.  Wiping.  Washing every thing down.  
Had lunch with Bill, and caught the games...

Kris ate almost an entire grilled cheese.  AND soup. Holla!

Counts-  YESTERDAY

WBC 0.6
HGB   10.3
Platelets 29.4
Cr.   .42

I'm headed there soon.  Getting some work done, and clearing my desk.

He said he's a little lonely this morning.  Waiting on a GI Doc to come by to see why his stomach issues continue.  

Today is Day 12.  I will post when I get to him...

Happy Monday-

This Warrior Mama Lisa

No comments: