Saturday, January 5, 2013

Things that make me smile, and some that don't....

Who's with me here?
Now were talking...
Winter sunsets.  Only the best...

Wish I would of enjoyed more this holiday season....

I just can't wait to see her cute little belly.  She is just beautiful. 

And then there's the things that make me twist in my seat.....

Gross, Gross, and Capitol GROSS.  What the??? and WHY?  When people talk about what our world is coming to?  Just look at this stuff.  And I AM one who believes in live and let live.  Marry who you want.  But this? G.R.O.S.S. and terrible for all children involved in that circus.  Period.  (as I swing my neck...with my finger in the air..)

Moving on...
Seriously...?


Sadness at its finest.  Yes, this fun gem of a place is closing it's doors on the pier.  Like next week.  Wow.  That's all I can say about that.  Many memories walking down to you Miss. Ruby.

And I know this last one is a salt in the wound for many.  B, will roll his eyes when he see's this, but it's true.  What is the hype?  What is that meat? Why do they wait to debut only a few times a year?  hmmmm, maybe they have to grow that meat?  Kidding. 

Happy Saturday little friends....

Make the best of it. I'm cleaning, and organizing, and purging, and cleaning, and donating.....and doing stuff that I want.  Yup.  Can I get a woop woop?

Cheers!
xoxo







No comments: