Monday, January 14, 2013

Mom, it's crazy how you prepare so much for such a quick night....

And the night falls upon them.  Like sunshine that rises in the morning...The prep, the places, the purchases, the stores, the sizes, and all of the little things...just like that.. Those shoes she had to have were placed right by the front door this morning....resting from that quick fun night.  That night that was full of laughter, friendships, dancing, and memories.  Winter Formal. Round two. Junior year.   Thank you God for keeping them safe.  Thank you Gio and Kali for always making good choices.  You make me proud. 
7am practice the morning of. No biggy.  She arrived to an icy field at 6:45am. 






Gianni's sister...helping with the cute stuff..



Maddie crowned "Princess" last night...so happy for you girl.  You are beautiful inside and out.  That's for sure...





Love

Best Friends





And I'm not the only stalkarazzi.  Shell, I told you this was cute....

My Mama Maria.  And the coordinator.  Yes, you officially rock.  You know that though.

Swoon.


B, where'd our baby go?

Gio's fam bam.  Minus Daddy-o

So the group this year was 25 couples.  Yes, that meant cramming this group in pictures....






The temperature on the ocean was forty something degrees. You can imagine the chill factor with wind.  Clear air, and ocean.  Made for pretty pictures though...mixed in with white and purple skin. ha

Yes, my friend Shelly officially rocks too.  She made 100 little cupcakes.  All hand decorated. 

How bout' those snappin skills.  #mybad.
K was beyond stoked enjoying the dinner in another house she calls home. 

Dutton family, and especially you C.  Also known as Martha Stewart.  She amazes me.  Every season. Every year. 



The Dad's were busy keeping warm by the fire. 

Seriously Shell?!

The party limo bus arrived....

Can I get a wowza?  Lucky little fellers cruising to the dance in style. 

I told them I will have a slide show for Mac's wedding someday.  Just someday...you wait....

Yes, trying to cram all of these sweet peas onto a bus is a little more complicated then it seems....this includes signatures, nice good talks...answering all the little questions...probing the bus driver.  #lisayouworrywart.

Well, Anthony did a good job making things straight though....

And the dude had good music.....

And yes, they were freezing....

And yes they successfully signed, got in...and didn't roll their eyes at me, even once. 

Because Kali is so over trying to push me on out...haha.

And we are so lucky for these little ones.  They give us more memories. More smiles. More moments to cherish.  And they make us proud.  They work hard.  They give where they can.  They respect us and our wishes.  And yes, by 1am she walked in the door.  And this mean mom, wasn't such the mean mom.  As a matter of fact, her words this morning were full of "Thank you's".....and "Mom, I can't believe how much we do through the days and weeks before and the day flies by"...oh.  Trust me baby, I know.  And more than just dances, I know...
This morning B tried his romantic bike ride offer again.  Yes at 7 am.  I sat quiet.  Almost a giggle. Almost a complete laugh.  There is a frost warning. Yes, at the beach!  Eh em, bike ride gangsta?  Bike ride?!  Hell to the no, but I do thank you for this amazing coffee, and the amazing fire....oh, and more amazing coffee.

 Mark and Jo decided to try ice fishing, at our igloo, and guess. who. always. tangles. his. line?  Chapter 13 boy.  Fly fishing.  #cantkeephislineinthewater.   Boom.

We did get our last bit of entertainment for the day....Yes, you are welcome seagulls. I bet that half a' fish was yummy. 

Lucky Fellers.


And our weekend was a success.  Because of you G.  Because of your Mom and Dad. And because of your sister.  You make our girl happy, you make us twice as much.  love you kid.

Even when your girl take close ups on the dock today after you said no.  That's not very nice, now is it?  We can get her back little one, don't worry about that.  Chapter seventeen boy. 
And here my friends, is your friend. Mama Leese.  Tired. No makeup.  Post Costco trip.  Pre-cook for my week style, right there.  Did I say I am a tired mama?  Oh, I'm sure all of you other mama's know.  This is life.  I am ready.  Monday's suck.  But thank god it's there. Thank goodness I am able.  And thank goodness for all that I have.  you kids ready to rock this week?  No?  Wanna ditch work and school and build a fort?  The entire living room?  While we wait for our pictures to be developed?  I think mine might be done by Friday.  kidding. See? We are lucky little burritos aren't we?  Boom
Now go get ready to work hard.  And prove you can.  Eat good.  Pack a good lunch.  And always smile on the way.  Wanna cry?  Sunday night cry?  Me too.  Wahhhhhhhh

xoxo.

Peace out chicken heads.

No comments: