Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey Fellers. Fellas.

Yes. I am alive.  And yes, I had a full beautiful weekend.  And yes, I have pictures.  I was a little under the radar weather..starting Friday night.  Of course I pulled through.  I WILL NEVER waste a weekend kids.  But I haven't snapped back fast enough to upload, proof and post.  I should get around to it tonight. It wasn't until my Aunt texted me.  "All good, you've been quiet...eh em blog".  ha.

I do want these.  (courtesty of Etsy)

For serious.

And I am here to remind you FELLERS, to shop here-

www.groopdealz.com

For the FELLAS-  If you don't have a FELLA....shop for a special girl in your life.  Mama, Daughter, Sister, Auntie or Friend....Do it.  

Good deals for homemade goods, most made in The USA.  Can't get any better than that. 

Should be back in action tomorrow...off to take more vitamins and down more water.

ttyl
brb
cya
lol

boom. 

No comments: