Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I dedicate this song to you my friends...


There are songs that melt me.  And there are songs that sit deep inside of my little soul while they play.  You know those kind that will stop you in your tracks, and bring you to tears.  Those songs.  This song.  It gets me everytime.  Enjoy it my friends....and think of those with us, and those that have left us.  It is good.  Life is good.  Happy Tuesday.  Love you all.  Especially my home-girls that keep me standing when I feel the Earth pushing me over. xoxo.  Leese


For you, there will be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I'm with you,
Its alright, I know its right

To you, Ill give the world
To you, Ill never be cold
cause I feel that when Im with you,
Its alright, I know its right.

And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.

No comments: