Thursday, January 10, 2013

Did you know?

I love these things....

Summer nights.....
Mexican food........
Sour Cream
Cheese....lots of it.
A good juice of any kind, except Guava. yuck.
The ocean and beach....
Sunsets....
The color teal...
Thai food....
Indian food.....
The smell of a freshly bathed baby....
Watching K play soccer....
A cold Guinness beer....
Fast boats...
All animals big and small.
Bucksie....
Sand beneath my feet...
Freshly planted flowers...
Fresh bouquets in my house....
New long socks....
Seeing my kids laugh....
A clean car....
Seat warmers in a car...
"Sunday Morning" on channel 2 Sunday mornings...starts at 630am. But I love it. 
Making my parents proud....
A great pen....
Beautiful stationary.....
Family gatherings......
Springtime......
Feeling peace and quiet at times.....
Pulling off surprises......and not spilling the beans too soon.  boom.#guilty #gettooexcited
The sound of the ocean....
Freshly cut grass....
Getting a good deal on ANYTHING....
Making a great meal that my family ooh's and aww's over.
Hanging with my girlfriends....
Good wine.  ha.
Crab and lobster....
A good salad with good bread....sourdough, thanks.
Live music.  Any kind.
Watching success prevail.
Watching my children be kind to others....
Swimming on a warm summer day and getting my hair wet....#hellofrizz
And.....taking pictures.....(however I didn't take these.  Thank you Google. love the kitty..)



And maybe you care, or maybe you don't....just a little bit about me....

Happy Thursday little burritos.

Countdown for the weekend.  Can I getta holla back yo.

L

1 comment:

Mindi said...

No sour cream, cheese, beer, Indian or Thai food, but just about everything else are my favorites too!