Friday, January 11, 2013

And sometimes I must wait....

It is currently sometime just over five oh clock.  And I sit here and wait.  For B.   Work schmurck wins.  Over me and my fantasy world of happy hour and me, me, me.  Yes, we have a date night planned. Yes, my hair is curled.  Yes, I am very impatient.  Always have been.  Yes, I have tried to change, but haven't and won't.  And so I sit here and wait.  And yes, my blog is coming to you late on a Friday...and not because I am super bored and INPATIENT...but because I am super bored and IMPATIENT.   I just want a good glass of vino.  And I just wanted to catch the sunset in Laguna. Is that too much to ask?  Yes, Leese, today it is.  And so you must wait....and while you wait....just keep dreaming of Summer.  And just keep looking through pictures.  Because they will always make you smile, inside and out.  Always.



Ava bean I love you kid.

Weirdest, creepiest smile laughing face, but it is me.  And whatever is making me laugh must be good stuff.  And give me good stuff to laugh at, and we will forever get along.  Just don't make me wait.  Got it?

One of my favorite pictures.  Peaceful. All kids on board. 

Oh, you know those last days of summer at the lake.  Good chats with friends by the water side.

And those moments with those we call "Family"....

And inpatient girls are the rudest.  Or, silliest. You make the call.  And just because I've had to wait....well, I do plan on ordering appetizers, main deal, and dessert. Not to mention dom periwhatever bubbly.  kidding.  Boom.  Go big or go home.  Can I get a what what?

No comments: