Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nice little tips for you...





We all know I like a bargain. I mean, really who doesn't.  Let's get real, who doesn't like a deal.  Bam, gangsta rhyme skillz again.  boom.

And so...let me remind, and share these few websites with you...

Based on my own experience...yes, K ordered her winter formal dress with this one.  Shipped within days.
Superior material, and well made too. The cute part?  It shipped from Europe.  seamless. Good stuff trust me.  Right now, my friends, 70% on some items. 

www.asos.com

My second runner up for the day, which should always remain 1st runner up.  Simply because every.single.day I find something super super cute.  Do I remain disciplined and refrain from buying?  Well, yea.  So I want you to buy it.  Deal?  Deal.

www.groopdealz.com


Third runner up for the day is this blog http://www.thetwineryblog.com/
And here my friends, you can purchase the cutest rolls of twine, and FREE little tags for cute bags.
Now I don't have a little girl to wrap the ever such cute bags anymore, but trust me when it comes to tags, ribbon, and twine.  YOU WILL ALWAYS have a place to wrap this twine around.  eh em, remember my recycled Trader Joe bag wrap? So cute, and so simple.  And saving trees along the way...
You can also add a sprig of flower or shrub to any wrapped gift on plain paper. Trust me.  caahuuuute. 

So view, click and shop away kids. 

That special over rated day of the year is around the corner.  Be ready.  Or else.  Stink eyes, and dog houses. ha. Or both, stinky dog houses.  wowza

Happy Thursday little ones. 

It's raining, it's pouring...the ol' man is snoring...
Well, he did last night.  shhhhh.  ughhhhh. 

L

No comments: