Sunday, January 6, 2013

A little help from your friend....

I found a super cute website during the holidays...while on the hunt for those "perfect" socks for K.
You know the ones with lace, and buttons on top?  The ones I love, but were posted on her wish list...so you know how that works right?  eh em, I will wear them too...So...this little secret I give?  Try it.  I have ordered a few things, because a deal, is a deal.  And the items I've received were very well worth it...most homemade, and MADE IN THE USA.  That alone is a show stopper.  Boom.

So shop away little fellers....

www.groopdealz.com

And yes, you will be required to sign up. It's no biggy, trust me.  Just be disciplined and don't buy junk. Got it?  Look at me.  Don't buy junk.  Shop wisely.
My suggestion comes to you with pure advice for Valentines Day shopping early.  You do remember my suggestion in buying for others like sisters, friends, Mom's, Aunts....not just your sweet Valentine. 

Remember LOVE. 

And be kind to all animals, big and small.  Or else, Karma is a beyatch.  Trust me. 

xoxo

No comments: