Friday, January 4, 2013

Do you ever just feel?

 Do you have days that feel as though they just blend?  Those days that just feel like it's the same ol' thing, just a different day? Maybe it's the cold.  Maybe it's just recovering from the H word.  eh em. Holidays.  Still?
I have made my own pact.  I made it early New Years morning.  I have a few things to accomplish, but I don't want to expose my plan.  I don't want to be that "Resolution" person.  You know the kind that "Goes in one ear year and out the other"?  It's not that I am looking back with regret, it's just more as though this life of mine has served many others, for a very, very long time.  And so, things for me will change.   I do know some things I wish for, that seem silly to some, but hey, a girl has to dream for what a girl has to dream for right?  So today, this blog comes to you with less pictures, more dreams.  More plans, and more time for me.  The girl behind the family.  The girl that has given to those that need me.  It's all good.  Trust me. 

I pray I have the strength to do all I plan. Life is real.  And it's flying by. 

What's your plan for the weekend kids?  Cooking?  Cleaning?  Shopping?  Parties?

Are you exhausted like I am?

Are you rummaging through your California gear, searching for that one sweater that you haven't worn yet because your entire wardrobe consists of shorts, skirts, cute dresses, and flip-flops.  Not arctic snow gear lined with wool. 

Oh.  And by the way.  We shut-out Marina last night. 2-0.  Kali made us proud last night.  That's always a great ride home.  Trust me.   



Be good. Or be bad.  Just snap some shots for us, will ya?

L.  aka.  Leese, Lee, Mommy, Mom.  Hun.  Beyatch. 

Boom.


No comments: