Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My latest edition of "Things"....

Things that make me cringe.

I still can't help but wonder why it's so uncomfortable watching The Bachelor.  Is it the awkwardness of just watching these beautiful girls desperately expose themselves?  Or the continued exposure of Sean with an S, in everything body baring.  I mean, come on dude, really?  ABC, can't you get drama any other way aside from half naked bod's, or girls falling down? Or crying over one dude.  Come on girls, there's more to life.  There is.

I still battle heart ache every. single. time I see a homeless person.  Most of them are mentally ill. I mean, you have your fair share of tweekers that roam the streets.  And no, I do not, and will not contribute to any sort of those lazy delinquent freaks.  But mentally ill homeless people surely make my heart weep.  Especially during rain and cold nights. It literally makes me tear up.  As for my kids, yes they are the same. 

And the folks that continue to rant and rave about politics, and things that cannot be changed.  Listen, it's already happened. The laws were made. Most of us are completely frustrated as well.  And the conspiracy websites you read and repost are getting redic.    Unless you plan to take up politics and join congress, step back a little.  After all, you are starting to look a bit manic.  Sorry, not sorry, just my opinion.  We ALL know everything isn't fair.  Yes we know that.  Life goes on.  And relentlessly posting the same things, day after day, isn't gonna change your FB friends opinions, nor will it help your personal family life.  Let up, will ya? I think it will make you feel better too.  Get outside, and enjoy this Earth.

And the molesters that our tax dollars paid for months, not to mention years, while they "were being investigated"...and continued to slap little girls behinds, AND snap their bras.  Yes, you freak, THAT is inappropriate. It is.  Lock him up and toss the key.  Don't need him in my stores, parks, or streets.  Thank you very much.  #POS


NOW, let's move on to things that make my heart flutter with smiles. 
When going to Varsity Retreat gives you this ensemble....
to know these are the super sweet days that they don't really even know "are the days"....

One of my absolute favorite websites...and blog.  I've made many many of her recipes.  Her potato soup is amazing.   Her family is adorable.  She is a lover of all animals.  So there...go see for yourself.  And enjoy. You're welcome.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/



When I received this picture of our coaches paddling around at the private lake during retreat it made me smile.  It's watching them kick their gruff and tuff ways for this silliness.  Good stuff there.  

Oh Hi new bike.  yes pretty bling for me, but I love. love it.  
Happy Wednesday little chickens.  Hope this day is good to you.  Or good for me.  Or both of us.  Be good, and play fair.  And make a recipe from the The Pioneer Woman, K?  Trust me, you won't regret.  Or your love bug won't regret it. Surprise em?  How about that Patty Melt? Oh em gee.   

Chow for now.

xoxo  L

No comments: