Friday, January 18, 2013

The week in a nutshell. Exhale.

Monday is a blur.  Seriously, as I sit here reminiscing, it's a blur. 
Tuesday's away game was everything I expected it to be.  Freezing cold night, but wow, what a sunset. Huntington Beach, cold night.  Evening game.  My friends. A win. Nice drive home with K.  Life was good-



Wednesday pasta party gave us this....(I got there late, some girls bailed..)

Thursday morning we awoke to a text from Gianni.  His cat "Hunter" was killed.  By a car.  The pain in his home is indescribable, unless you own a pet, and love animals.  And he was like "Hannah" to Kali.  So this is hard stuff. And I am sorry that your heart weeps.  

And this morning while I prepped for another day of work, soccer games, and dinner prep, I make my rounds. Into my room I go, as always to turn the tv off, and say goodbye to this girl for the day.  My sweet "Abbie".  This sweet Abigail is almost 9.  She's the alpha of the house.  She rules them all.  But mostly melts my heart.  She loves food, and being loved on.  Just don't let that bowl of food go empty.  Or else.

It makes my heart weep extra hard for Gio, and the hard part of saying goodbye to "Hunter".   Animals love us when the world will turn their cheeks at us. 

Happy Friday kids.  Are you ready for this weekend?  Are you ready for some sunshine? 
Are you ready to make a new recipe?   I am.  Stay tuned.  Should be interesting.  To say the least. 

Play hard.  Play fair.  Love yourself first. 

Cheers to a better you, a better me, and a better we......xoxo

Now let me go find something to wear to this venue.  I will give you a hint- 

"I was born this way".  

And dancing will surely be involved. 

Boom.






No comments: