Friday, February 1, 2013

From the girl that doesn't understand football.

I look at the Superbowl maybe a little different than most. Maybe I don't. Maybe some of you are with me.
Or the ones that will read this and freak out because seriously, I. Don't. Understand.  Football. As in the rules, plays, etc.   Go ahead, clinch your heart, and sit back down....I just don't. Although I've been to many parties, restaurants, and bars that are holding quite the party.  I come for the party. I come for the food. I love more then anything to see people having a good time.  And if that means that dude jumping in the air because "his" team is kicking ass, well, then I'm right there jumping up with him.

One of my greatest pleasures in this world is to see others happy.

And so, Superbowl 2013, I welcome you with open arms....because I know many people that are super super excited.  One ol' friend had a dog named "Niner". RIP "Niner", you were a handsome feller. I thought of them immediately when they won.
And what better place to celebrate and contribute to a town in such need of LOVE, revenue and happiness.  Good for you New Orleans....

And while the guys/girls jump around cheering on their team, I plan to graze the food area.  As always.

And I end up with a tummy ache.  Every year.  I don't eat a whole lot of bad foods, and when I do, oh do I pay.  #SUPERBOWL you are worth it. 

A great picture, and quite beautiful if you ask me, but wouldn't most people like me, flip if they walked into a Superbowl party with this? HA -Those blueberries could be tossed in with some champagne, right? 

My excitement?  This will be a major commercial name.  And yes, I'm a V-dubbha girl.  Farfromgroovin. 


I am a little bias to this team.  Because it's from our Cali roots, baby..
And when they win, I certainly hope to see those Niners Fans jump in the air.  As I wrote earlier, when I see anyone happy over anything, it melts me.  It just does.  Happiness, and cheering on anything you feel strong about is what life is there for. It's enjoying those moments.  While I continue to graze at the food table.

So whoever takes it this year, may their families beam with pride. May their children be old enough to see those big moments that their Dad accomplished.  Enjoy yourselves little bumble bees.  B and I plan to get out and enjoy some sunshine.  Bike rides, and brews.  Don't drink and drive people.  I was behind an SUV the other day on the way to Kali's game, and posted on 2 huge stickers were a beautiful girl. One of her 17 year old face, and the other in cap and gown at 18.  Underneath it read:  A drunk driver killed my daughter.   It's not worth what a 20. cab drive can do for you.  Drink water in between your cocktails and brews.  You will thank yourself on Monday morning when the alarm rings(Speaking of which, why isn't it Superbowl Saturday, like seriously).  Have fun loverbeans.  Go play!  Get out of the house and into the sunshine.  Take a walk.  Smile along the way.  Or cry.  Whichever feels better.  Because only YOU know.  Cheers to The Niners! 
Love,
The girl that loves wings, and brews.  Preferably  together.
boom.

No comments: