Monday, February 4, 2013

Raise your hand if you're tired.

In case your wondering where your friend Lisa went, I'm here.  At my desk.  Like a robot.  Super tired.

And the highlight of my weekend did involve watching a good band. After a good workout in the morning, catching some of Jordan's Lacrosse game,  and shopping around town with Bill...(yes, we shopped at Trader Joes, Ikea, Kohls, Home Goods, and grocery store..-ha) we were persuaded by our 6 pack plus 2 to walk over to Taco Surf and sing with "Party Jones".  Great band.  I may, or may not have danced like all. night. long.  THAT, was a good time.  Sunday consisted of cooking.  A nice Mexican meal for our friends.  We took a boat ride, and smiled at each other with red eyes.  All of us. Yawns, and red tired eyes.  At least we all suffered together. ha.  I have pictures, of course sillies.  The football game was everything I expected it to be, just less VW commercials than I thought. But my favorite? That one for Doritos with the old folks. omg. good stuff.  The best part is watching the winning teams and grown men cry.  Hard work, winning, and accomplishments displayed....I loved it.  I am a groggy head today, and will keep on, keeping on.  Stay tuned, I should be able to get my bloggaschmog world together soon.  Just need a little more time to get these fuzzies out of my face.  boom.  Where's my pillow?
Keep on Keeping On. 
We can do this. 


No comments: