Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life to hers.

There is a website/blog that I follow.  And I love. It's the little reminders of how a father and mothers reactions, teachings, love can blend into their future forever, and ever.  The vital teachings of kindness.  Patience.  Courage.  Persistence.  Dedication. Faith.  and more kindness.
Enjoy.  And please share.

http://lifetoheryears.com/

Being a parent is one of the hardest things in this world.  Creating decent human beings even harder.

(This picture above reminded me of our house.  My son. And the many pets I've rescued. Nurtured. Fed. And yes, made things work.)I recently heard my tattood covered son carrying on a conversation with a very elderly customer at the shop.  The dynamic between the ages, and the respect and time my son took for and with this gentleman gave two sets of factors.  My son learned many new things from this man.  Things from his past. The value of a dollar now vs. then.  The true hardship to make that dollar.  The respect from this man to a youngin, because my son took the time to listen.  I believe this man viewed this young guy as a different typical aged young man.  That although he is a polished tattood young feller, he is kind.  He is true. And he will always share beauty from the wisdom he has been taught.  And you know where that comes from right?  From parenting. Through the hardest roughest years.  You manage to keep on working with them.
That means silly-ness.  Forgiveness.  Fairness.  And most of all kindness in this imperfect world.

How are you all doing today?  A little cold in the southwest.  Sunshine we love you, but Mr. Wind, you are a crazy dude today.

Enjoy your night.  And get something done.
Or maybe not.  Lay on your bed and read your favorite book.

As for me and my body? We serve the gym.  Today I must serve the gym.
It's rough pulling into that driveway, but the minute I step back out...I climb on top of my car and roar.  ha.
No, I run home and make a heaping huge plate of food.  haha.

So go enjoy kids. 

Just eat healthy. Trust me.  You will be glad you did.

Never forget that love note.  boom

xoxo-  to you Bill if you read this.  I miss you way too much silly head.

No comments: