Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!

Things that make me laugh. Thank you Kris, you know how to make yo mama laugh hard. 
Things that melted me over the weekend...
He may or may not left it on my table seating while I was looking away.   This player is sneaky.  And...it's too small for my ring finger.  #justmyluck. Worth that long bike ride. ha.

Would love this in black, minus that cheesy belt.  Well, maybe I take it back. Just the way she's standing is killing it. And not in a good way.  ha.  
The full moon has passed.  Man, the nasty and rude sure venture out during this beautiful sighting.   Maybe you agree with me, maybe you don't.

Things that remind me of summer, like this song. (conservative friends, don't get undies in a bunch with lyrics. This song just reminds me of the lake, sunshine and the boat)

http://youtu.be/rmadSGJCzo8

My next adventure with the kiddos will be here...




I hope you all get out and enjoy this beautiful sunshine.  Although it's brisk in the morning, I love nothing more then to hear all the birdies singing their songs.   They are happy.  The sun is shining.  Their nests are full. (in their hiding spots I help block and save from B.) This morning while in the kitchen cleaning up lunch and breakfast prep, I opened my window.  I could hear and smell Springtime. It's close you guys.  It's very close.  Plant your flowers, excerise that body of yours.  Summer is close.

What are you happy about today?  Anything?  THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING.

Remember money doesn't buy happiness. It is, in fact the little things.

Live the little moments of bliss.  Whether it be a cup of coffee, great glass of wine, or three.  kidding.  settle down.  Or a nice long walk.

This mornings bliss for me?  Sweet birdies singing, and the CD my bud Nikki left for me months ago.

Dave Matthews you rock buddy.

Go play.  Work hard. Eat good. And never ever litter.

xoxo

Leese






No comments: