Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why do you refer to me as B?

Last Saturday B...also known as Bill.  Billy.  Hun.  Dude.  Hey.  asked me, "Why do you refer to me as B on your blog"-  For one, I was little surprised that he actually does read.  And for two, was offended, just a bit.  I explained that sometimes using his name with a B, just seemed more private...etc.  However, he isn't digging it. So.....here's to you Bill.  B.I.L.L.  Loverface. BILLY-O. G-Unit. Dad.  boom.

During this topic, as we sat at the kitchen table looking out at the ocean, with seagulls passing over us, while sipping a Margarita..I proceeded to interview him, if you will.
I'd say a word, he'd give me his one, or two word response.

What's your thought about......

ME:  Beautiful (as he and I roll our eyes, and laugh out loud..)
YOUR STYLE: All American
BLOGGING:  Diary
MUSIC: Classic Rock
FOOD:  Pizza
DRINK: Margarita's (he takes another sip)
DESSERT: Chocolate
WORK:  24-7 (ain't that the truth...)
MONEY:  Greed/War ....(wait, what? War?  what the-)
BAND: Bad Company
DO YOU LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC:  Sometimes
ANIMALS?  Yes

COOKING: I want to learn more
AGE: Sucks!
PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE:  What does that mean?  (I'm like..I don't know..nevermind.)
INSTAGRAM:   Games
WORKING OUT:  Love it
VACATIONS: Hawaii!

This silly one word little interview sparked quite the silly laughs and discussions.
BILL and I tend to crack eachother up.  And it's the time alone without anyone around that we seem
to be ourselves and let our guards down.  He's a worker Bee that's for sure.  He is also a pretty quiet person, so when he talks, and isn't bogged down as a grumpy worker...and let's the words flow....I take complete advantage of the moment.....

And we all know I won't call him B anymore. A little offended, eh?




And there my friends, is Bill.

How's that Bill?

1434



No comments: