Thursday, February 7, 2013

Do you have many?

We all know how much I adore pictures.  I love taking them, looking at them, displaying them.  And looking at them some more. I am that girl that will walk into houses and look directly at, and for pictures. I love to see all things full of happiness and love.  My kids are overwhelmed with pictures at times.  They have photo books, pictures framed, and some stuck to the fridge, not to mention on their desks.  I take alot.  I share alot.

The other day I called my Dad (whom is doing very well, and all healed) and asked him for pictures.  Of me.  And them.  I actually asked him to take my Mom into town, and scan away. I want em all.
He kind of chuckled and said..."well which ones Leese".  Dad, I seriously have like 4 here. I want them all.
I want the ones of you and Mom standing by the pier at the beach with hip-huggers, and long hair.
I want the ones of us at Disneyland, and especially the ones when that motorhome would show up in front of our house in Southern California and we'd all get in and take a family photo.
Or the little pony that would make his way, lawn to lawn, door to door.
I want all of them.  Oh you know Dad, all of them.  please. and thanks.
Oh those simple days of dresses tied up on your little shoulders....

I was a seventy's baby.  And boy the memories I have with partying parents.  Let's just say..."wow". It did give me a huge appreciation for music and kindness.  And all creatures big and small. That's for certain.

This is one of my 4 pictures....seriously.  So...stay tuned, hoping in the next few weeks I am blessed with some history of this girl.  That chubby one on the left.  My parents will soon celebrate 45 years of marriage.
So with those pictures, I made very sure he'd include any and all of their wedding..younger years.
Bring it Mom and Dad.  Bring it.

Life is fast.
Thanks for taking this journey with me.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and these pictures.
Get to scanning Mom and Dad.

Happy Take lots of pictures Thursday.

boom.

No comments: