Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This kind of love.

I log onto FB over the weekend, I see this picture.  Of this sweet-pea.  Ready to be adopted by an old friend Sophie.  It read, "Crossing my fingers she comes home with me"  While she waits through the adoption process.  The term  "Be kind to animals",  in my heart also means adopt, or foster.  She did.  So without further ado, let me introduce you to "Libby".
I made a comment to "Soph" about how beautiful she is.  And how lucky they are to have each other.  And she posted this picture dedicated to me.  It melts me.   Talk about a happy ending love story.
Want a friend that will love you unconditionally?  Forever, and ever?  These fellers.  I prefer adoptions from shelters.  They've been tossed around enough.  Just look at her.....swooon. 

She will always make you happy when skies are gray.  I promise you this much Sophie. 
And the Karma potion just spreads out further and further. 

Happy Tuesday Taco Heads.

I've been a bbq'n fool this week so far.  Last night BBQ Turkey Bleu Cheese Burgers..yum.
Tonight we'll go the salmon route. 

Here fishy fishy. 

ENJOY THE SUNSHINE and get out for a walk.  Trust me, you'll be glad you did. 

boom

L

No comments: