Thursday, February 14, 2013

Two Months

In exactly two months I will be embarking a plane.  We will fly away to this place.
And it will be those moments of appreciating the chance.  The chance to lay by a pool in my clothes.
Or dress.  Or whatever.
ha.
This stuff cracks me up. Although I am a hopeless romantic, who in the heck lays down like this, dress all wet?  oh man, I needed a good laugh today..sorry, not sorry.
Or I can really freak Bill you out and pretend this is me.  Syyyyke.  sorry, not sorry 

Wait, this is more like it.
And this.
I really can't wait.  Although I know I will miss my little fam bam here.  I really can't wait to explore. I want to see all things peaceful. All things comfort, and warm.  I want a good seat, by the ocean. Drink in hand.  Laughter filling my soul.  I can't wait.  I have waited my entire 30 years of life to visit this place.


This is the big day.

You better get on it.  Love that is.  Or your lover. Whichever works out best.

Happy Valentines Day Little Cupids.

If you are lucky enough to have a Mom still here on this land of ours, let her know just how special she is today too.


xoxoxoxoxo

Love,

Sassy pants






No comments: