Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It all went something like this....

We were lucky to catch Jordan's Lacrosse game.  You do remember him, right? The young feller that. always. gets. his. line. tangled.   That boy.  Chapter 13.  Lacrosse.  Intense little game, I'd say...

And yes, they spanked em.  Good job Jo.

And after shopping in  5 stores and planning my meal for Super Bowl Sunday...we headed over to The Turks. 

And when you head to The Turks, you leave with a "Good Times Ahead" banner waving in the air.  It's just what happens.  And yes,  I tore up that dance floor. And yes, I sang along to every single song that played.  It was one of those nights.  Our original six pack.  And "Party Jones".  Great band kids, great band.

And I, of course couldn't let him leave without a picture... #stalker

So, the Turk Lovers and us went to Turks Tavern.  And danced some more...

Our latest party recruits.  They have 2 kids off in college, and one on the way....I'd say it's time to let loose, whatya say? 

And so we did. 


And BILL someone said, "Let's go check the huge surf!"  and so we did that too.  Yes, I was in heels, and yes we tore up from the floor up when we left the sand, but those memories will always make our friend foundation  just a little bit stronger. 

Plus I woke up to this fine fellers cooking.  He makes THE BEST pancakes and eggs. 


It's all about presentation Mama says....So sweet Bill.
As we planned our dinner time, and football game watching, we snuck in a sunshine cruise...


As we all smiled, and yawned, and yawned some more at eachother. ha. 

I cooked a big meal, Carmen brought this handsome devil.  We sat around, lazy, hazy and full.
And although WE were wiped out, someone else surly wasn't.  I still can't get over this feller.  I mean, seriously, what the heck?  GO BIG or go home.  yikes. #Eddiemunstersbrother
My favorite commercial.  And so much our six pack.  This is great.  Happy Tuesday kids.  Did the groggies leave your head?  Feeling sharp and ready to take on the week?  I surely have a full one, filled with 2 soccer games, one home, one in Newport, Dr's. Appt., Pasta parties, and meetings, it's all happening in like 3 days worth.....but just like that, Friday will be here again.  I hear we are expecting rain.  And you know what? I'm kind of happy.  Time to get more things organized, and spend some time in.  You know where we spend our summer months.  On the lake and on the beach or dock. Time to get some cupboards cleaned out.  Go get after it people.  peace out chicken heads. 

No comments: