Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh. Hi

I wrote a controversial post.  Don't think I should post.  So I will digest it a little. It's not a big deal, it just might  flare up a "wtf" flame under someone I love.  so.... I better toss this one around in my noggin a while.
For now....I leave you with a few things I love, and want to do again. Soon. Because I yearn for summer just about now.  Enough of the layers, bring on the sunshine and flip flops.

We all know I love these fast fellers....the faster and louder, the better.

but I don't like sea boogers. #idontgetit

summertime hugs are the best...  #whenitsnottoohot

i do not like full moons.  never have, never will.  pinkie promise. 

i love these birdies

i love helicopter rides.. vroom.


i love soccer, but i must sit on fresh grass on that field.  pretty please

I'm having a severe case of missing Havasu and our lovely view.  Preferably this spot with a Margarita in my hand, wiggling my big feet and long toes....  Thank you very much.   
 Happy Tuesday Kids.

Keep it real, and try to smile while you do. 
Do not litter.  Ever.  Never.  Ever.  Not even little wrappers.  Promise?

Litterbugs suck.

L


No comments: