Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So very true.

I especially like the "Be Kind To Strangers".  I believe some don't have friends.  Just a smile. A simple smile will go so far.  From your soul, to their eyes.  Try it. 


And melt em' with KINDNESS.  I always remind my kiddo's the very same thing.  Respect. Manners.  Kindness.  


I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far.  I've had two chickies (Kali and Mac) here working for me.  Wow, I forgot how much time it takes to train.  To answer all the little questions.Wow.  Is all I have to say.  Wow.  eh em, hold on, let me adjust my patience hat.  It's totally crooked.  ha.


Now did I make you feel much more inspired to be kind?  Good. I hope so. 


Go play, players.  


Smiles to you, and you...and YOU!


2 comments:

Jazi said...

I love this to:) See you this weekend!!

Peace and Love said...

Love u. see YOU this weekend. Safe travels youngin.