Friday, August 3, 2012

You know...those old pictures.

EVERY.  single. time.  I find this picture of Kris in my old folders it makes tears fill my eyes.  Don't know why.  They just do. Life was rough for him. I'm sure.  You know that time in your life where you feel lost.  14.  Your Mom is your only anchor.  Your Mom is your life.  But she is tough.  She is working.  She has your back while you are figuring out about life.  And wanting things.  That she made you pay for.  Your first cell phone.  Paid for on your own.  Budgeting money at 14.  Do you all know my son's strongest strength is saving?  Do you know he respects and manages money better than anyone I know?  Well, except B.  He's all over that shiz.  seriously Merrkimer, you make me so proud.  oh. this picture.  This picture.  IF you could only take back time, what would you change?  I have a few things.  Just a few. 

Moving on to this girl. And her cat Hannah.  The bird catcher.  The knucklehead.  That we adore.  These two girls are best of best of friends.  When the world is fierce for Kali.  She turns to this furry buddy.  Always.  Well, if she's not busy doing her hair, or at practice. lol.  Look at her.  11 years old.  Her Mama was her life.  she cherished me.  I do believe she still does.  But you know during the ripe age of 16...some things just seem better with your own ideas.  You kind of know everything.  ha.     seriously.  ha!

And when I say the chapters of life he's gone through.  Here is one.  Chapter 17.  My Leo.  Eyes on me.  Look at Chase in the back.   Ohhhmmmmmgeeee.   Now, this part of bringing back time?  It's ok.  We can turn the page.  I called it, "whatever, if he does well in school, and is respectful to public, and elders...well, so be it".  It's hair. 

When Kali would let us do tricks in the pool.  At The Islander.  8 years old. 

When she was a "Peach Striker".   6 years old.  When shorts hit your socks.  When you hold your buddies hand  during team pictures.  adorbs. 

When fitness, and a decent shape of a body just came natural.   I remember idling in on this summer afternoon, to the T.  Such a wonderful day.  White glasses now sold on ebay.    5.00 to the first holla. 

And my final picture that always makes me smile.  Not tear up.  Smile, and remember how stinky boys could be.  The day he went fishing with his Pop.  Rest in Peace Pop.  Thank God I had you to bathe this boy in boy things.  You were his rock. All those top teeth gone.   Smelly hands, shirt, pants and shoes.  Life as a little boy.   


Happy Friday Players. 


Go have some fun.  Eat real food.  Try a weekend of all natural whole foods.  Just do it.  You will feel good. Even if it's stuffed fried donuts filled with apples. Do it.  You deserve it.  Apples are natural. lol

Life is too fast. As you can see above. 



Lots of PEACE,

Just me.

No comments: