Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to the BARNYARD....Back to School...

Back to the Barnyard, was the theme.  And these little barnyard sweets added flava to that party. 

Pulling into the dance...dressed as little piggies and little cows...

Kali's idea of piggy and mud-  Way toooo cute!  Good job Kali!  (She made their shirts...)

And while Kali danced and partied in the barnyard, we saluted this boy off to college in New York.  Many praises to his Mama and Dad, and Grandma too.  So proud of Derek.  aka. Deker. Way to go good boy.  We are so very proud.  You will move mountains.  You will.

Okay....this morning I receive a text message while getting ready for work.  It's these two adorable.  little. sweet. peas.  Would you look at those faces?  I mean seriously, this is too much.  When I am feeling blue, I will resort to this photo.  For sure.  London's first day with a babysitter.  Priceless. I love you little lovers.  Andrea you are such the great Mama.  You make my heart skip a beat.    It's bumday Monday.  Tonight I will venture over to the Tilly's Golf Charity event where I stalked, seen Carey Hart that one time, remember?  Oh, yea there.  And I will stuff my face with every single appetizer, food dish there.  I am so hungry today.  Don't know why, I am starving.


Enjoy the last minutes of summer kids.  Why o' why are we starting school this week?  Wasn't it kind of like normal to start school AFTER Labor Day?  Strange.  But than again, life is fast, and everything is changing.  Like for instance, these weeks 35 years ago, I was getting my clothes from our layaway at Zody's.  Who's Jealous?  Who remembers that?  My Dad made us get a huge jacket every single year, and it sucked only because it took the majority of our $, and we didn't use it that much.  Go figure.  Only a Dad can explain?


Cheers to Monday?   Kidding.  Totally kidding.  


LS

No comments: