Monday, August 6, 2012

Back in ACTION!

Yes, my 3rd camera in 3 years.  That's just how it is.  Actually I think I am on numba 4.  Boom.  Back in action.  Ready to rumble. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.  This girl is gonna catch ya.

Me.  This girl.  Posing with her flowers.  Purchased by her.  On Friday.  At Deyvnns Flowers in Seal. If you are in the area on PCH, that cute little flower stand on the corner? go. in. there.  They have cute...EVERYTHING. From flowers, duh....to earrings, bracelets (my weakness), clothes, bags.  All things cute.  And guys, you go too.  Get your girl some flowers.  Trust me. TRUST me, do it.  So the above picture is just shortly after Bill and I bbq'd THEE best dinner, and I had tears that fell, for no reason, but a long week, and emotions that were building in this little hippie soul.  You know those things we keep in about our kids, work, people, life, and smile, and never say a word?  Well, those.  And life.  And really just the strong Lisa that I am, melted.  For like 10 minutes.  And life was better.   Good big hugs. and martini, haha. Hint: Kali dogged me on Friday, for lunch with friends, vs. helping me at the US Open. and lunch.  And Kris made a rude comment that lit me up like match.  So.  Those little things?  Ya, they happen.  Rude little fellers. 

And her response to my new camera.  Ya, Kali when you see this and want to delete it from my NEW camera and blog? Good luck little one.  Dog me for lunch again. I'll show you.  Boom!  HAHA!  I picked her up from a party Friday night.  We had a good laugh all the way home, settled in to have the plate of food WE made for her.  Because we are nice like that. 

Next day, our besties drove down to the coast for The Fatal Partayyy.  Picture taken in Mothers Bar, at 1k degrees, and 89 percent humidity.  Beer breath, 2 fans, 4 windows, good band, good friends.  So who cares.  We certainly didn't.

Love birds.  I spy cute sign above their heads.  So appropriately posted over them.  So cute.  xo

every. single.time I tinkle in Mothers bathroom, I crack up, out-loud, by myself with these guys that wait for your purse to be held.  Come on put your fists up octy.  Let's fight!  hahaha.  Silly me, i know.  always. 

Meanwhile the party went on. Here.  Fatal family and friends.  US Open, people, free stuff, fun people, great band and of course nice chilled brews. 

Fatal IS TAKING OVER.  So proud of you Bill.  You're doing it boy. 

Honey badger and her cousins.  Traveled from Havasu to be with US! (you guysszzz, look at my smile, what the heck is happening here?)

Honey badger and all the cousins.  Cousins on the left? From WAY up north.  My sister too!  Good times, players, I am telling you.  haha.  Look at my smile.  What is going on folks?  And...it looks like I'm ready to break out a country line dance too.  wowzie

Scotty, Laura and Kris.  His other family.   Representin' Fatal always.  Good peeps right there. 

Little love birdies.  My son asked me if I was proud of him for holding her purse.  I say "Your dang straight boy, you better!"

I spy some stranger in the back round enjoying this smoochola too.  I love kisses, and I LOVE sunset kisses.  And you add my birds? Bring it.  So so pretty

After having an after partaay at our house that tilted into Sunday morning, we collapsed into bed with intentions of making the races.  Welp, we did.  After a yummy breakfast with my lover at Simmzy's.  We landed right here. 

And for all that know me, I LOVE HORSEPOWER.  I LOVE BOATS.  Mix the two with sunshine.....Yes, please.  And thank you. 

ohhhh ya. 

Bring it players. 

Love them.

And these little schnuukums woke with plans to head to 6flags.  The two of them.  We didn't peep a word to her as they left for breakfast first about the heat in Valencia.  We just suggested Sunblock, and the importance of hydrating.  And "Be safe, and have fun".   She texted me 2 hours later and said "Mom, it is sooo hot".  

But you know young love doesn't really care.  They don't care that misters full of water will frizz her hair.  The lines, and traffic, the sticky hugs, and crowds, they don't care.  lol

well, maybe they do care.   This is the ride home.  She came home to shower, while he waited, and off to his house they went.  Bill and I wondered, where does that energy go when we age? 


Great weekend had.  Super fun moments.  Our family together.  Friends gathering for us.  Family gathering and traveling for us. We laid there Sunday morning reflecting.  The journey.  Sharing more exciting moments with family and friends from near and far.  The start of something so daring.  So unknown.  A few times I looked around and thought, "wow"....this is really cool. It's actually very amazing. 


Have a great week everyone.  It's supposed to be hot.  Make your favorite lemonade.  Water your flowers.  Listen to classical while you do.  Trust me, it's amazing.  Keep your pets cool, and give them extra hugs.  They love it, and it's good for you too. 


"If life gives you lemons, squeeze it in peoples eyes"-    I laughed so hard when Kali read me this Sunday morning.  Good stuff.


No, it's more like "If life gives you lemons, add vodka and have a martini".  HAHA.  Just kidding.  No I'm not.  



High five everyone! 


Let's do this..

1 comment:

Jaz said...

Great Blog Lisa! Such a fun weekend. your house is so beautiful! The Fatal party was aweosome, & the boat ride was AMAZING. Felt like home;)