Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lazy afternoons watching Mama wrap up love...

While wrapping gifts, and enduring weather of like a thousand degrees in my town...I found Hannah on my hutch.  It's a rough life.  We soon prepared for our FIRST family photo shoot.  Yes, you read that right.  An official photo shoot.  Some good stuff to come kids.  I hope.  I actually pray.  We were all so tired after playing all weekend.  I didn't plan our clothes, I didn't consider we'd be starving by 7, and suffering Monday party lag...I was nervous, the kids were rolling with the plan, Bill went with the flow as always...The spot was the beach (of course), at sunset....the 4 of us...and one super cute photographer.  Oh and Bucks, duh.  Thank you Shelley for the referral, and a super big hug to Leslie.  You are adorbs.  seriously.  Some tid-bits about her?  Go here.  www.capturedbyleslie.com/blog/ - From Nashville.  We heard one cute Y'all.  Beautiful girl. Made our session super chill.  Thank you!

Guess who's birrrfday is today?  Gio.  17.  Wrap courtesy of Mom.  Recycled Trader Joe bag? Yes.  Lots of ribbon? Yes. See sillies, I'm still needed in chapter 16.

Ok. busted. Stole this from his FB page.  Talk about adding a capitol A to adorable. I mean seriously.  Look at this face.  Look at those eyes.  That's Gio all the way.  I love this boy.  I love this boy that keeps my girl smiling.  Sugarplum.  And applesauce as I tell them.  xoxoxoxo

I'm sure his Mom and Dad wonder how those 17 years came so fast.  Happy Birthday Gianni.  You are one superstar in our family.  May God keep you and Kali safe, healthy and happy.  They are spending the day on the beach.  After breakfast with his family....17.   Seventeen spankings later?!  I say yes!

I walked into my office to see this today.  A surprise cake pop.  Manya has surprised me many times with little treats on my desk, flowers at my computer.  Love this stuff.  I seriously love this stuff.  The unexpected love passed forward.  

(Kind of like a lady at the beach last night who handed her left over parking pass to the family behind me. (stuff like that melts me) i told her so too.  


Happy Tuesday sillies. 


Stay cool people in the Western States.  It's a warm humid, frizzy hair one.  


Get near some water.  


Me

No comments: