Monday, August 20, 2012

I am back. I am exhausted.

I have a gazillion pictures to delete review for friendly viewing.  I am very sure of that.  I am exhausted.

We, in fact had the fullest house in our little history there.  The weather cooperated.  The kids did too. We certainly partied like little rock stars. 

There is alot of work that goes into the celebration for anyone.  Especially the way we tend to roll.

But guess what sillies?  IT WAS MY LAST ONE.....That puts a bigger smile on my face than sitting here at work today totally exhausted.  


Oh, and let me mention I am leaving now to register Kali for school.  It's that time of year.  Pictures, id's, binders, athletic stuff.   This is how they roll.  This is where I am headed.   That is what I feel like up above.

I prayed for safe travels up and back.  Healthy safe and happy kids.  Got that too. Thank you God.  Thank you family and Kris' friends for making this happen.  


Back to the grind. 


Where is my 3rd coffee?


I will be back in action tomorrow.  


Hope you all enjoyed a good long fun weekend.   We sure did.  I learned a few things.  I will change a few things.  Life as I know it.  Sometimes things don't always go the way we plan.  But hey, if they did?  We wouldn't know what, where and how to change it right?



Go get em this week kids.  Have some fun while you do.   Exhausted or not, I sure will.


Last week to celebrate summer for me.



Love, 

Tired me.





No comments: