Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TMI Tuesday

Ok...THIS is totally random.  And weird.  Well, kind of.  Don't act like you've never seen this before.  HAHA! The reason I post this, is because it turns my stomach. Every. Single. Time.  I. Go. Tinkle.  As a little girl, Kali had 2 worries.  Two main fears.  1. Automatic flushing toilets. (I knew where, and how to find ones that didn't do it automatically.  It was horrible for her.  Disneyland has one bathroom, or did, near Tomorrow land.  By that Carnation place.  2.  Toilets that overflow.  THESE things freaked her out.  I am talking, run, jump in my arms and cry uncontrollably.   So....This last couple of weeks, we've endured this issue.  she's 16, and still petrified. (not of auto toilets though anymore...) I truly think it's from this new toilet paper that my loving son bought.  Like a 50 pack. Kidding.  Like 20.  It's that fluffy stuff.  (I buy Scott, super thin paper..hahahhahaa) So...last week the toilet overflowed.  Kali is beyond freaked and grossed out.  So every day, I have to look at this plunger.   THEY ARE DISGUSTING.  Every bit of their view.  YUCK!  Today I tucked it away.  After snapping a shot.  Gone. In the closet.  Crossing fingers and toes that shiz doesn't act up on us again.  If so......You will see us jumping into action.  Fast.  To the hall closet.  But for now, GOOD BYE plunger.  You despicable thing you.  ugh. 

So, now I show you beauty.  True form. Friends.  US Open. Not plungers.  Not poop talk.  Or toilets. Or Silver grills.  Just some good little youngins.  Havin fun.  Enjoying Summer. 

Hope you have enjoyed the first two days of the week so far.


Life is Good.  Bad.  Hard.  Fun. But beautiful.  Wouldn't you say?


Now how's your TMI Tuesday going?  Boom.  


Cross your fingers and toes our toilet does not overflow again.  Because I can't stand that plunger thingy.  


LS

No comments: