Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sweetness in different forms.

Kali worked so hard this week at work.  Well..like 3 days.  So this morning she took the day off, to spend time with Gianni, and friends.  A pool party gathering...soaking up all that summer has to offer.  Sunshine, friendships, and good food.  So..this morning after making our lunches, I left this little surprise for her.   She tends to open the fridge on an average of 2-10 times a day.  I am beginning to think she believes our food is growing little legs and moving around.  So she checks on them.   So you might wonder what the heck is on our cantaloupe, honey dew, and nectarines?  Lemon and chili folks. Yes, I am half Mehican.  K and K are quarter mex.  So this is how we enjoy fruit.  Some days it's just good like this.  Little Alot of lemon and chili. Delish!  Cant wait for her to see her surprise in the fridge.  Booya, Ya you can call me Martha Rodriguez. haha.

The other form of sweetness comes from this little chickie's crafty hands.  ONE of her gifts to Gio.  His birfffday is around the corner.  What cute things he has coming his way.  Kind of assuming he doesn't check my blog.  Kind of hoping he DOESN'T check my blog.  Kind of hoping Kali doesn't kill me.  HA!


Almost Friday kids.  Let's get readyyyy to rumble....... 


I will be blessed with friends, family...and fun times.  That's fo dang sho.


Be safe.  Be real. Be kind to animals.  All of them.  Even rollie pollies.  K?


This girl.  This Mama.  With a pantech phone.  who's jeal? 

No comments: