Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Annivers

Oh. Hi guys.  Good to be back today.  Yes, it's still hot.  And yes, my hair is still frizzy.  like ridic.  I am sick of buns, I am sick of my clippy's because my heavy hair ends up hurting my nogan. (word?)  I am ready to chop this shiz off.  Psych.  Bill would panic and plan an escape.  HA!

Ok. Back on subject.  Stay focused Leese, I know the weather is making my mind melt.  

 

Kali woke up this morning, with puffy eyes, crazy hair, and a look of fright on her face.  My response "Good morning hun, what's up, u ok"? (with kind of a smirky smile on my face, like wanting to actually laugh) 

 

Kali:  Mom I need a box

Me:  Ok hun get the craft boxes down

Kali:  Can you help me wrap?

Me:  Of course

Kali:  Do you have an envelope?

Me: Sure, we have one red one left, here you go. and don't forget to use those cute felt letters and numbers.

 

She than sits on the edge of my bed to craft on a card. It got to Happy Annivers.....AND SHE stormed walked OUT OF ROOM.  And the melt down started.  That's what happens folks when you write a little too big. lol.  Sorry Kali. 


She proceeded to stamper to the living room desk, searching for an envelope. Any envelope.  Who cares if it's from a card her Mom is sending to a friend next week.  Grabbed, in her hand, puffy tired eyes looking at me, with a marker.


Kali:  Will you please write it out?

Me: Of course.  Holding back laughter like you would a sneeze. 


Her tired eyes are from partying for Cullen's Birthday yesterday/night where he was presented with a brand spanking new Jeep with new black wheels on it.  Basically a boys dream.  And girls drooled too. And they swam, ate, laughed, ate more and hung with all the friends in Seal. Home by 11pm. 

 That's the puffy eyed girl outcome.  Tirruurrrd.  Hopefully the attitude isn't a blossom of jealousy from the fancy she sees. That happens sometimes peeps.  Be prepared.  It's keeping things real.  This girl still suffers with her furniture from 5 years old. Blessed with flowers along the edges.  Poor thing.  Yes, she is getting new.  Yes, she is beyond blessed with many many things.  But until this girl can pick up a room like a big girl, and put clothes on hangers.  It will continue to look like a sweet little girls room with clothes as confetti.  Even if the drawers scream at me while I walk by.  

 

              

Wow,  I did get off subject. woops.


Ok, back to the subject of the day.  DID YOU KNOW IT'S GIANNI AND KALI'S 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY?  She made a cute gift.  Yes, they adore each other.  Yes, that new feeling is still in the air.  The butterflies.  The smiles.  The hands that hold each other close. eh em not too close.  It's 6 months.  It means so much to them.

Off to Mimi's Cafe.  The two of them. Her gift in hand.  His smile as she hopped in his jeep.  Aw.  New love.  Aw. Summertime.  


And I left.  To work. Frizzy hair. sticky skin.  air conditioner on  full blast.  Reminding  myself over and over again....This too shall pass.  Fall is peeking at us kids. I am kind of excited. Well, just for the fall candles and lotions. Oh, and the crisp cool mornings.


For now I am planning my son's last rager. Every year we've celebrated. Big birrfday partayys.  House full of tattoos and brews. 

It takes alot of work, worry, and some planning.  My biggest worry?  All of them, including us, traveling there safely and arriving in one piece.  Please pray for us.  Please pray for Bill, Kali and I.  Pray that Kris enjoys this weekend.  


Can I get an Amen?


Amen.  


I will be out of the universe of blogosphere players.  Have fun without me. Rest assured I will have a full blast of "wows" and "omg's" when I return.  I can promise you that. 

Oh. and will you push the humidity away by the time I get back?


Thanks, so nice of you.


Cheers sillies.


xo

No comments: