Saturday, October 12, 2013

You can get through it.

These last couple of weeks I've been unfortunate enough to hear a couple of friends going through what I would call, poop, or shit.  I can't ice that cake any nicer. 

The time in this life that they wonder, how much more.

How much can a person take.

How can one get through what seems like an eternity of grief.  And confusion.

And pain.  That kind of pain that is nothing short of really losing someone forever.

It's crazy to say, and see, they aren't the only ones.  It's real.

It's happening, and all because of our corrupt environment, and crooked life....it's real.

Evil does exist.  Affairs exist.  Pain exists.  And living the nightmare,....exists

There is nothing anyone can say at this point...but hang on.

And you WILL get through it.  You might not come out the way you expected at the end of the journey.

But you will get though it.

Just a tad bit stronger.  And a tad bit wiser.

And as much as I'd like to grab this blanket and head over to them with warm hugs, and a stiff drink talk.....

I must stand back, and let their closeys guide, and push, and feed.  And figure it all out.  Women do have a strength like no other.

I mean, we are made to give birth.  And raise children, and often times held responsible to work.  Our asses off. And contribute everywhere.




I wish I could make the tears go away.  The pain subside, and the frustration dissappear into the salty air.

I wish I could bring back your appetite.  For many things.  

For now, I will forward you my little bits of love.

To find your way.

You can girls.

It's a hard sad world to say that plural.  That I would have two friends going through this exact kind of grief.

Hold on tight to your good memories.  And your babies.  And your good friends.  
No need to share with those noseys that have no real interest in helping, just hearing.  Hearing stuff that they
feel "would never happen to them"-  Because it does.  And it's real.

This life is evil.  It can be super evil.

I know I count my stars, moon, and sun that I haven't walked that plank.  Yet.  I will never, say never.

Because we never really know what this life will hand us.

Or do we?

If you have that physic capability, will ya give me heads up?

Better yet, never mind.

Happy Saturday lover heads.

Be kind, and be true.  For you couples, and lovers out there reading this, figure it out.  And get out before
you open the shitty can on everyone.  It's better to be up front now.  And do it.

Now go spread kindness kids.

boom.


ps. this post isn't to knockthehappytrain off it's track.  Just a new perspective of the real life.  What can be. What shouldn't be, but is.  And more on this real part of our biggest chapters.  The ugly true ones. 
People you aren't alone in your hard grief.  It happens, all day long, all year long, and way into the most shocking lives we see. 

Now pick yourselves up, and keep on keeping on.  Or swimming.  Whichever you prefer.

Just...don't give up.  Never give up.

Leese

No comments: