Friday, October 11, 2013

Those cheers always get me.

As I listen to the recaps of any game, it always, always makes me smile.

The pictures and videos tell the tale.  So much so, that while this dude hit that home run, and I caught the recap the next day....tears filled my eyes.   For him.  For his family.  And for this crowd.  I love it.


I think I am more in awe of the people in the stands, or the teammates that surround the field.
It's their faces.  Their body movements. Cheering, hugs, the jumping up and down while they scream together.
All of it.

Makes me very happy.  I'm that girl that attends big games for the food, and cold brews.  And to people watch.  It's just what I am made of. 


The Dodgers have come a long way.


I love it.





I'm not really into the Dodgers, or the Angels. I know roll your eyes...  I do like them because of who they represent.  Which is us.
What I do care for are the fans, and family members that love them.
Those that take the time to attend a game.  To buy the garments that represent.  I love all of that.




I certainly hope that alcohol doesn't bring out the ugly at the best time of the year. 
Good baseball, good spirits, and fun moments surrounded by friends, and family!

Drink responsibly and GO BLUE!

And remember "Always think twice before you speak once"-



GO BEACH!  ha!

HAPPY FRIDAY FANS!

Friday-1     Weekday- 0      GO WEEKEND!

Where do you plan to catch the game?

Big Love,

Lisa



No comments: