Monday, October 21, 2013

Re-Group

Bill and I were gone for 6 days. 

Our road trip started here.  45 minutes from our destination, pulled over.   Written up by a sassy pants short man complex officer.  Quick turn around trip to - The Needles DMV.  No big.  8 hours at 55 mph.  No problem officer we will go register the trailer we thought was.  22 miles out of our way... just for you, lover face. 



6 Days and 5 nights of work, play, more work, and more play.

Along those days were many laughs.

Alot of sunshine, and many fun moments with friends and family.

Stay tuned for that slice of "Run to the Sun"

For now, I am buried at my desk, and buried at home.

More meal planning, and more re-grouping to get done.

My reset reality button has been pushed.

I will be back.


Cheers to Monday.  We are alive and able.  Let's be thankful, although it's not my most favorite day. I am happy I am here. 

Make a difference today.

Be kind to animals, and live the life you want.

Never look back.   And GO BEACH!  Another shutout yesterday.  boom.

Big Love,

L

No comments: