Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Finest

Another fast week pulled from the shelf.

Parts of me love it, and yet another part of me wonders why they tend to fly these days.

Miss Marley had her pre-op appt here on Wed afternoon-
She did well.  3 shots, and will get spayed next Wed.  All is good.  Even the big poop she did in this very little room.  It created those silly awful awkward giggles I get.  ugh.
On top of hiding behind chapter seventeen girl while they gave those injections, and the laugh had tears streaming down my face.  Freak.  I am a freak.


Thursday morning I couldn't sip ANY coffee, because I had to head here..

All is good in the blood work hood.  Annual physical, and check up.
As I sat right there, my feet were beautifully clammy and my hands were super wet.  I am a freak with needles.

When I arrived back in my office I received a nice text from our friends Nicole and Kevin.

Here's some Havi love.

Boating in the sunshine?  Well, yes kids.

More goodness...here you go...Mama slippin' her hat on backwards.  boom.
Gotta getta move on....
Chocolate milk Topock, we're coming for ya. 

Well, what's a goin' on here?
Lifeguard Bill taking a break. 


I received this picture of my beautiful friend Carmen. You look stunning girl.  You just do.  And standing next to some super vines.   The best vines you can find.  Cabernet Sauv.  baby. 
Bill and I received this good news too.  I mean, the girl is killing it.  Gettin' after it, that's for sure!  She has missed some practices, and a game.  But tutoring, and gettin' after it will be what counts.  Putting priorities in check.
And there you have Friday's Finest.


It wouldn't be complete without Mamarazzi snappin shots right back atcha.


Go play hard this weekend.

While Miss Kali does another round of SAT'S for 6 hours, I will cross all my fingers, and all my toes for some good numbers.

Be good.

Or be bad.

Just be good to your partner.

And leave some love somewhere.

On a complete, and last final side note, THANK YOU...for following my journey.

In this life.  Fast, slow, happy and sad.  Thank you.


Head to the ocean side this weekend kids, it will be a warm one-

Eat well,


This Mama Lisa-


No comments: