Thursday, October 24, 2013

The little clouds.

For all of those ladies "in the house"...you will get this...for the dudes in the house...maybe you won't.  As a matter of fact, I know you won't.  In this big world of mine that I share with you, the moments are usually fun and silly.  Good and bad, I tend to share what I am feeling. Looking back, some blog posts are rather gloomy, and sappy.  But real.  Hormones play a huge role in our lives.  I guess for men, you all have your own sense of sappy.  I am quite sure there are moments of rage, or sadness, or pain.  That you are expected to suck up, and just deal with.  But for us, it can be rather complex.
As it is, most of us over think things, we tend to analyze the shit out of things, and before you know it we have a novel of worry and sadness over something so simple.  When I say simple, I speak for the way guys can be so black and white. I mean, do they ever dwell?  Over analyze things?  Weep over simple things?
For the most part, I don't think so.  And to that I say...."lucky ducks"!


For the last couple of days, I feel the cloud moving in.  It's definitely hormonal. It's definitely horrible.  And I definitely hate it.  Like with a passion.  You see, I have always been the optimist growing up.  The girl in the house to say "it's gonna be alright guys", and hung in there with the best of em.  I just did.
But that cloud is moving over me.  While driving and listening to music, tears tend to fall easier, drivers around me piss me off.  I tend to have a short fuse with my little fam bam.  I try hard, but it's true.

And so I know that monthly visits from Aunt Flo jack my ass up.
I was listening to the radio while driving home from work yesterday and a song that wraps around me like a warm blanket..."Forever Young" by Rod Stewart, came on.  Tears fell like a little waterfall on my cheeks.

Clouds.  We all have them. I know we do. I am glad to share my journey with you.  I am glad to share this life of mine.  Today, and this week the clouds are upon me.
The moments shared with Kali on my porch talking about school, life, friends, sports...things..they keep me afloat. 
The big hugs I get from Bill when he looks in my eyes and can see frustration.  (even when I have raccoon eyes..)

The little "Love you's" from my boy, and the compliments of the meal I made.
The extra sweet kisses from Bucksie Boy when I get home, and the wiggle wags from his tail light me up.
Something about that little dog.
I have two little turtles "Milo and Harper" that wait for treats of kale. 
The amazing texts from Kali that keep me going.  I tell you, that girl can be my little rock. 
Actually in this big world of mine, it's always them that keep me going.  It's always been those two that have kept me putting one foot in front of the other.  The reason to get up and continue on.
These clouds will pass, just like the sun will set, and the moon will rise.  I will get through the darkest moments, and the tears that fall will soon turn into tears from laughter.  This weekend will be filled with all things college, essays, app's, and soccer.  Focusing on important matters.  Pushing where needed, and giving love and receiving it too.
Remember that when life gets rough, and tampered with, you aren't the only one.  And when you see those
folks out there beaming with sunshine, be happy for them.  Because your days will soon be bright.
We can walk together through the sunshine, and we will walk together through the long graveled roads filled with anxiety and sleepless nights. 

It's this life.

But the one thing I always look forward to, is laughter.

Like this.
Now if I can talk Bill into doing this next year?  boom.   Funniest thing I've seen all week.  Good stuff right there kids.  Good stuff.


Happy Thursday little lovers under the clouds.  Or the sheets.  Whichever is working out best for you.



Be kind, and always share love where needed.

Be awakened by good things, and good people.  Steer away from evil and meanies. 

Thanks for walking along side me.

One more reason for me to keep on keeping on.


Love,

Lisa Lynn


No comments: