Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sweet ideas.

During this time of year we find many cute ideas for decorating, along with wonderful recipes for hosting various bashes.  Halloween is something I am working on.  I don't know if I ever told you before, but I have only been in costume as a child, and maybe, just maybe once as a young adult.  I have this phobia or should I say "I am a freak" and don't like to dress up.  I know, call me weird.  I already know that. 

And so I live vicariously through all my super cute friends, and family that dress up.  To the nines, and some  not so nines.  But they dress up.  And it melts my heart.
I told Bill last year on our way to the airport as he departed for China, that next year....which would mean...eh umm this year...That I would dress up.  That one of my bucket list items is to get a costume, and attend a party.  Well.....um.     c.r.i.c.k.e.t.s.      yea.

One day I will be an Indian.  Or a bunny.  Or a saloon gal.  Or a dragon.  Or a shark. haha.

Let me work on this.  I promise.

Any way........moving on.   My favorite part is decorating with all things cute.  Along with this term of cute, I like super sweet treats.  Especially for the kiddos.

How do these fellers look?
Always a favorite combination 
I'm quite sure sucker sticks would work well, but don't those little twigs just look so adorable?  And the little leaves left on? melt me.   (I have a few family and friends that can "nail" this.  Mindi, Jaz, Melanie, Kyok, Shelly and Laura to name a few....)
I hope you can get your sweet treat crafty on one of these nights.  Surprise your little fam bam with some extra sweet, semi healthy love.



And have yourself a great Wednesday.


Remember to smile even when no one is watching.
During the toughest times, a smile will stop the worry for just a quick second.  Or maybe even longer.

Bad times don't last.  I promise.

Happy Sweet Treat Season lovers.

xoxo

L

No comments: