Tuesday, October 22, 2013

And just like that....

"Run to the Sun" is a quick little memory in our book.  Those chapters that are filled with good times.  Good friends, family and lots of sinful food, and drink. It was a long, but quick week.  Looking back at the sleepless fun filled nights, I wouldn't change a thing.  Although I always miss my birdies, it's a trip we do annually, with hopes of spreading business where it's needed. 

Even with our eventful ride up.
Pulling this trailer with a truck inside.  Ticket, DMV visit, and major road weaving on the way up. A white knuckle cruise for us both.  We seem to road dog well together.  We made it....8 hours later. 

How could I not post this picture first?  This sexy lover has been stuck in my head ever since.  I fell in love the very first time I laid eyes on her last year, and she still rattles my soul.  Would you look at that?  No...realllly look at that.... ha.

Any hoot, our first night, we'd tuck one truck away.....Open the house up.  Pack away our goods for the week....and head here for a quick sunset photo shoot of Bill's newest baby.  
 Meet Miss. Striker.  She's a looker. Miss. Striker, meet the world.
But most important.....She hauls ass.    Say what Leese?   Sorry, not sorry. 
And while Mama sleeping beauty slept...the most handsome photographer snapped shots out front. 
 Our one chill night in, bbq'd steak, potatoes and a salad. Oh, and sinful garlic bread. 
While the chef cooks, the mama wears pajama's and cheers him on.  #fatalsocksrock  #dirtymartinis
It's normal for us to have a house full, or most likely to catch us out at our fav restaurants.  But my most favorite moments are those tucked away at home. 

Oh "Hi" Miss. Striker, you beauty..you. 

But on to the main source of love. Fiberglass lids, and love.  Remember to think of me if you need a truck lid!  We do classics and current. We do custom, primer, and painted to match.

And free kisses.  (Yes, that would be my Halloween bowl for a little slice of candy love for all the peeps-emptied by one little kid that loved all the M&M's. ha. )
Hi, my name is Lisa and I sell lids.   HA!
Who the heck ran our sign over...losers!


Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds
Proud to be AMERICAN
Just one ride, please.  

Of course some V-Dub love.  yeeee. 

BAD ASS

Half natural half custom.
Love this.  Keeping it real.   The memories that riddle this car.
Old Beauty.

One more time. My crush.

K, maybe this too. 





Cousins.


Forever friends.

Shuttle for us!

More love.  More metal.


When you see it....my kind of love....beeep beeep


Photobomb Sean.

And when your truck makes it in The White Sheet...even better!

Sunshine, good music and lots of laughs.  Fingers too.

Who wants wood?

Girl talk, and high buns.

It was a week(end) to remember that is for dang sure.  I hope our moments while there spread happiness and sales around.  I hope that those we surround feel loved, and filled with the good times. 
Because whether we live this life so simply, or live it so quickly....it's the moments we choose to spend with those people that make our world a better place.   And I always hope to make this world a better place.
As I said before, it's the hard work that goes into hard play.  It's working hard to step away, whether it's a few days to exhale, or a few days to kick ass.  It's worth it in the end. Make the time to step away.  It does NOT have to be fancy.  It does NOT have to be with a group.  Just step away with someone that makes you happy.  And recharge and exhale.  And kick ass along the way.   These days matter. 


"My hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return"- Maya Angelou

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down"- Oprah Winfrey


Wishing you all a super successful week.


Big Love,

This girl-
My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mayaangelo148642.html#2cjhO1OTsHfvmr97.99

No comments: