Monday, October 14, 2013

The six pack.


Thursday night I decided it was time for a true "End of Summer" Dinner.  
One that I would cook for the six pack. So we made that happen on Friday night.  Filling tummies with love, and good chats.
We dined on Chile Verde with rice and beans.... and.......
 AHHHHHMAZING WINE!  I finally tasted what my wine friends proclaim as an oak flavor-  You read that Shelly and Maria!  Oak, I tasted oak!!!  boom-
 Paired with this fine lady.  I mean, watch the heck out.
Soon enough the night fall turned into a beautiful crisp morning.  With a phone call from Gaylord...ready to get some "Woody's"...... And so you make it happen.  
Before game time in Rancho Santa Margarita....it was all too good.  Another SHUT OUT!

We made it home from soccer in time to melt on the couch, catch the Dodger game, and prepare to head here.  Over to one of our pack.

Because Octoberfest was calling our names! 
Dark brew whistling our names! 
It's an interesting gig, that's for sure. 

We had a blast.  Especially when you eat like 3 sausage dogs all within 3 hours.  Whew.  
twas' quite the fun silly night.  We always tend to rock them steady. 

Last shot at the night was at The Beehive, where I couldn't get enough of Jenga. 
Seriously the cutest, funnest bar game ever.  When those sillies fall, watch out!


How was your weekend kids?

Tired like I am?

Cold in the morning like me too?

Working your tail off, and scratching your heads on Monday mornings with me?


Work hard, play harder.

No better way.

Love from the Jenga girl,

Tired Mama Lisa

No comments: