Sunday, October 13, 2013

Somewhere I won't go.

I am petrified of all things scary.

Always have been, always will be.

Don't try to get me on a rollercoaster, and don't try to push me through a haunted house.
Look at me....It. Won't. Happen.  

Just not my thing.

The kids on the other hand....well, they soak up that craziness.

And when your Dad has the "hook-up" and red carpet rolled out for you....

You go.

And so they did.  Thursday night...Rob Zombie's Fright Fest.   3 mazes, a good band called Wallpaper...and 303-
It turned out to be a good, looong night.  School and work night. boo.  


The 3-D maze.  
Sweet baby birdies.   (Kali!  I thought for a split second you were standing under a SPIDER! HAHA!)

Bill and I had a date night.

We opted for the dinner route, while the kids chose getting scared, and chased.

While this girl sipped good red wine, along with munching on thee most amazing caesar salad...and ate bread dipped in olive oil with vinaigrette until my top button was bursting with happiness.

Of course we stole kisses, and did everything under the sun to not talk about work, just about life, and us.



Date nights rock.

Just don't take me to a scary place.

Because it's somewhere I won't go.......





Big Sunday Morning love.  Go make some pancakes....

And then get your little soul in gear to take on another awesome week.
Plan your dinners, plan your lunches, make that list, check it twice and get those groceries done.  

Eat good always because you deserve it,

L

No comments: