Saturday, September 1, 2012

Notes and a little sigh of relief.

Kali's notes.  She preps my coffee.  The night before.  It's part of our deal.  She left a note for morning.  Stuffed in my cup. It always makes me smile.  Especially on a Friday morning.  A quote from "The Outsiders". (my sisters favorite movie).  I was more amazed of her writing something so cool from 1980 something.  Thank you Kali.  You will always amaze me. 

And there was also a note from the school.  Dress code policy. In full force.  Beginning next Tues.  They. are. not. messing. around.  No more short shorts, and shirts exposing a tummy.  Can't blame them.  Kind of chuckled as she handed it to me.  After all, I wonder why I pay 40 buckaroo's for shorts from Brandi Melville...and the material couldn't cover a cat.....so.  There you have it kids.  She has been warned.  And not from me.  HA!.  ON A MORE HAPPIER POSITIVE NOTE:  ROMNEY / PAUL 2012 - Sounds a bit refreshing to me.  A quote I heard last night- " Why should success be punished" I am sure my hardworking successful friends can appreciate something positive on the horizon.  The sucky tough punishments of taxes and why money is handed to those folks that choose the opposite.  And yes, it is true.  Hard work pays.  Not working, or the mere fact of "trying" shouldn't pay.  There are ways to make success.  One just must TRY. 

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime". 


Sorry, to my non-political followers.  Don't leave me now.  You see, I have many Democratic views as a woman. I simply do. It's merely the rights we need as women.  I am talking about my body and the right to do as I believe and feel.  My business mindset, and life plans for my children are solely Republican.


Whew. Sorry to get deep.  Love me or hate me.  We all have our views.  Mine will not be like yours. I know.  We all know.  Everyone has a different view on many different things and levels.  But our country is a great country that is slowly falling apart.   Worry for your children and their children.  Help make a difference.  Do something today.  Don't sit around waiting for societies service to you.  


Boom.  Cheers, to SUPER cold beers.  Super duper cold beers.  Yes, please. 

Now, go play sillies.

And. Let. Love. Grow. 

L

No comments: