Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Things I do know.

I know this man loves his son.  I know he's worked hard to give him a name.  And this son works so hard to give back.  I know this man is a legend and will always give me the pride to share his name daily.

I know without my unit, I would not be me.   

I know I will hold onto these last couple of seasons with sheer fear and a grip like no other.  #idontwantsoccertoend.

I know I will be kind to mankind.  #unlessyouhurtmyfamily

I know superheros do exist. #helpedgetpantechback.


I know this teenage girl is growing way too fast. 

I know I worry about her future and safety daily.

I know my love for animals will always be true.  I know I still miss Sagie Doodle Bird. 

I know I want to lighten my hair again.  Every. Time. I. See. This. Photo. Boom

I know this seems like yesterday. 

I know this moment.  I know this age.  I know I love this boy.  So much.

I know he loves her. 

I know I need a nose job.  I know I love his dimple.


I know....we all try hard to make things happen, because of each other.   I was made to do this.  You were made to do this.  You can do it.  I had a chat with a friend last night.   She was...(and you know who you are..) going through tough times.  More like hormonal kick your ass tough times.  Where tears seem to fall inappropriately and during the worst times.  And the world seems against her.  It just does.  Things actually are.  She's not the only one.  Everyone struggles.  Even when they post beautiful pictures of fun times, eh em fake facebook.  life as they proclaim to be perfect.  It. ISN'T.  It never will be perfect.  But look around.  You can do it.  You will get through it.  I do.  I've had to.  We've had to.  My life isn't perfect.  You can do it.  I love you.  The world needs you.  .........There is only one way to go girl. And that is up.  You can do it.  Plus.  Hormones kick your ass for about 4 days.  After that....it's peach.  Smile. Drink good wine.  Smile some more.  You got this.  Did i tell you my life isn't perfect?  Just nicely illustrated.  boom. #truth.  HA! Cheers peeps.  Go get em...Well, chase Friday down. I know a few people that need Friday.  Like Stat.  Sticks and Stones may break my bones...but.........




No comments: