Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still with me?

Kids.  They can be the hardest lesson in life, yet the best gift of love given. 

Because when things are tough, and the world seems fierce, these humans created by you, can be a rock of strength like no other. 


And being part of a unit. Yes, the dog too, is truly the best thing I have in my life.  And yes, even though I schedule this blog to land at your eyes on this Friday...please know, I am enjoying my time away.  Time away with my best friend, and lover will forever be our glue.  It's something refreshing. It's real.  It's fun. It's funny.  And silly, super silly... and oh. so. good. Do it. Trust me.  Start planning.  Nothing big.  Nothing fancy.  Get away.  The kids will be alright.  Have a great weekend lovies. Let your hair down.  Even if it gets frizzy.  or maybe not. 


No comments: