Thursday, September 6, 2012

Things that make me scratch my head Thursday....

When I thought this was enough.  I can't/couldn't sit through one episode.  Lame.  Maybe it's my age.  Who knows.  Really.  But wow.  Patronize drunk knuckleheadnesssluttyness (is that a word?) 

And this landed on my tv screen. several times. I watch all of 30 seconds.  Just seeing this on my channel descriptions as I am channel surfing, makes my tummy hurt.  weird.  weird. Those poor little girls as they age....seriously.  And maybe we'll see a show evolve from this in 10 years.  ?  yucky.

 Let's just get it out and say it.  This Honey boo boo family is effed up.  Sorry if my judgmental moment offends anyone, but really?!  There are 4 daughters, from 4 different men, people.  The oldest just had a baby with two. thumbs.  Go figure.  Sorry to be so rude, and don't read me wrong.  As I know there are many of us that think this is mean to even think bad about kids, people...and such.  But wow.  This show takes the cake for me.  It really does.  It makes me scratch my head this Thursday.  Thanks to my viewing of this last night, I couldn't fall asleep very easily.  It was beyond humorous and is really quite revolting. 

On to gratitude?  My sweet sugar lover traveled, all. day. long to here yesterday.  Florida.  The Surf expo.  Big, good things happening people.  This is all Surf, Snow, and Skate.  Fatal is taking over.  So proud of you Billy-o.  Go get em.   He sends me little pictures because he knows I LOVE to save for another day....or blogem-schmloggem.  Most of all, that he is ok.  And misses me. At least that's what I tell myself.  Well, and he sends me little love notes texts.  We pinky promised each other years ago, that those notes mean more than elaborate gushy goods. Well sometimes. HA!  I miss him so much already.  


Hey players, we're almost to my favorite day of the week.  Whats your plan?  Mine is soccer, soccer, soccer.  Oh, and laundry.  Mine only. 


Boom.   Watch something worthwhile educating ones self.  Not any of the above.  For goodness sakes. 


However you must remember.


Life is short. 


Your time here is limited.  It is people.


Let Love grow.  AND have fun! 


L

No comments: