Friday, September 7, 2012

How many more days B?

Yes, I am counting down.  B and me.  In our favorite cove. 
Because I miss you.  So much.  It's Friday.  And we normally count down for happy hour and dinner. 
But I will wait.  And I will count down the days and hours for this adventure. 
Because soon, we will be heading here, for our fav drink and popcorn.  Together.  Count down has begun buddy.

I am sure you all love Friday's too.  Unless you work tomorrow, well than, not so much.  But can I get a holla back?  Friday's rock. Unless your partner in crime is a traveling feller.  You must wait.  Or....not.  HA! I must celebrate this Friday. Someway, somehow.  I certainly want Happy Hour over shopping...but than again....I might just end up shopping.  And you ALL know how much I despise the mall.  yuck. 

Cheers to you, and you, and you!!  XO

Stay cool.  Or HOT for yo dude. 

No comments: