Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday

I have hundreds of pictures to view.  From our photo shoot.  All of which I adore.  Even the dorky ones.  I adore. Even the ones that in fact remind me of a needed nose job..or some miracle cream to zap wrinkles.  You know those ones.  If you are young, never mind.  If you are close to my bracket or have passed it with flying beautiful stars...you know.  I will take wrinkles along with aged wisdom any time. This picture sums up us.  As you make your walk up and down the beach trying to give the best of the best.  A few are caught.  But this one my friends....is a little glimpse of us.  Kris trying hard to end this cheesy long lovable and waaay too personal moment.  Kali trying to get that hand to hold.  It's all good.  It was all good.

Hope you kids have fun this weekend.  I am coughing less, dreaming more.  And counting down the moment for a salty rimmed glass full of something that starts with the letter M.  Boom.  Countdown players.

Have fun. Play fair. Stay cool.  It's gonna be a hottaaay.  Keep your pets cool, and your lovers even more cool.  I mean hot.

Cheers

The girl that is so ready for Fall.

No comments: