Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just the way it goes.

Yes, I've spent the last day in bed.  And today will be the same. Or maybe not.  I forecast a shower and makeup here shortly. I don't get taken down very easy.  It got me.  I. Don't.  Like.  To. Lay. Around.  Never have, never will. This part is killing every inch of my bod.

Laying in bed freezing, while the newscasters are showing high temps around me can be kind of funny.  well not. but sort of. 


Take care of yourselves peeps.  Drink lots of Vitamin C's, and H20.  Plenty.  And if you get this shiz, fight like a fighter.  You might not want to lay around like a slug.  All day long.  Yuck. I am not a TV person.  What to do all day long?  Creep websites, and talk to my cats, and Bucks. 


Love,

The girl with a raw nose, knotty hair, red eyes, and a head that feels ready to burst.


Pray for Peace in the Middle East. Those MoFo's bastards are after us.  Pray for the families effected once again.  It's people like them who sacrifice for us.  Daily. 


Boom. Gotta mix some more EmergenC.  ewww.  no, really, ewwww.

No comments: