Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sometimes opinions can be so overrated. No?

Opinions.  
Everybody has em'.
Some are good, some are mediocre, and some just downright suck. 
Or maybe just that's my opinion? 
Here's my opinion on a few things. 

1.)  Politics should be kept between you and the pencil at the voting booth.  (vent/discuss to those you prefer, privately, but not repetitively.  Again, just my opinion.) We all know what the RIGHT thing to do is. No pun intended. ha. 
2.) Real butter should be the only thing in your house.  Toss the other weird stuff.  Like stat.  ew. 
3.) If you are shopping with your little one, and prefer to hear them scream for more than 45 seconds, remove them promptly, we don't want to hear it.
4.) All animals should be considered part of your family and respected as such.  Unlike a few peeps neighbors I know.  
5.) Pedicures should be a weekly treat. 
6.) Dinners should be cooked and served by all that live with you.  Clean up as well. 
7.) I should stop texting at stop lights, because it is. the. worst. habit.  ever. #newyearsresolution
8.) Frizzy hair just shouldn't exist.  Seriously.  
9.) People should stop complaining of debt, while they charge on credit cards they can't afford later.  Hello?
10.)  My electricity bill should not be this high again ever.  Thank you cool house during August and September. 
11.)  Staying home on a sick day, yet finding things to do while the dayquil kicks in shouldn't be legal. 
12.) Cheesecake cravings should never come on during this time either. 
13.) Our little girls shouldn't grow so fast.  
14.) Because at the age above she tested Bill and I to the farthest point of pushing ever. When 
told "not to touch the sandcastles" by Bill, she'd wait till he turned to walk away and poke all fingers in them. omg. 
15.) Friday should hurry up and come, so I can enjoy a dirty martini.  
16.) Chapter 16 shouldn't be so scary.  

Happy Thursday Peeps.  I am hopefully on my way to work.  Dayquil in full effect. Tissues in hand. Water in bottle next to me while I choke on my own sick slobber.  

Go get em.  I know I will.  Boom.

Me.  Hopefully better soon girl. 

No comments: