Monday, February 29, 2016

The Fly Zone

Well, Kris made it through the weekend, and in total hazy and lazy fashion, they both managed to stay in and in bed.  She's pulled through like a champ with her wisdom teeth ordeal. Talk about a tough little cookie!

Bill worked all weekend, but not before we enjoyed a night out with our six-pack crew...
I managed to snap two pictures.  But here's a little peak at what this cute little gem looks like...

Habana's- Costa Mesa.  Give it a try.....so cute!  Most important the surrounding stores, like Buffalo exchange...along with Urban Outfitters...Date night kids...date night. Plan it.  Do it.



These swings......LOVE!


 Blurry snaps for the win.  NOT. 

Saturday morning I coerced Bill to finally let me bring in my table we so proudly made.  Gianni hauled this piece of wood from the ocean side in 2014-  

Doing this picture no justice, when you consider it was water logged.  Close to probably 200 lbs.

Living on our patio for a year and a half....Melt my heart as I sent a picture to Kali....and Gianni....

....making something rust when you're inpatient like me is brutal.  Hello vinegar and water and Muriatic acid concoction makers!


 And while Bill was working.  Kris and Jen were tucked away at home


.  Kali in sorority mode out there in good ol' SM-



This Mama went on a bike ride, and landed in our local dive (favorite) bar....
 Laughing as a local bar fly asked me "which one of you is a teacher"-  HA!  ---Dude, I'll teach ya somethin'
I sell fiberglass.  She delivers babies. She sells college clothing worldwide. And she works for CBS studios. 
Let me guess...."You.....drink here every day?" hahaha   Actually it was all in good fun.  He was a cool guy, just scratchin' his noggin wondering why we roll into a place like that on pink, green and yellow bikes instead of Harleys. no.big.deal.   Just hand over the cold beer and peanuts, and no one gets hurt.

 We arrived home on Friday night to the dredgers in full force.  To come back on Saturday and they were pulling mud right in front of our pad.  Cracking me up, because you couldn't even hear music.  Just our laughter and chatter....
Bill and I end our wild Saturday evening by curling up on the couch watching Supercross and asleep by 8.  

My cousin sending me this view of her walk up north....and something we both adore...

 Heart rocks. 


I hope everyone had a weekend that felt full.  Either full of love or full of good food. 

Kris and Jen just got out of his Monday's doctor visit.  He can hardly keep his eyes open.  His body is weak.  His virus is lowered (Thank you God!) 

No adjustments to meds.  So Mama will sit and filter and sort today when I get home from work.
He's also under direct orders to eat, or they'll put him back on steroids.  You remember this can be a problem.
Steroids make him feel good, but open up the body for viruses to attack. 

All science.  All faith.  All hope.  All working on a daily basis to keep him fed and going...

Happy Monday you lovers...

Leave your legacy of smiles, kindness and love wherever you go....because someone ALWAYS needs one of them.

HUGS!
I'm still hovering over my birdie-FLY ZONE....

This Mama Lisa

No comments: