Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 20

Well.....hellllllooo....

A tad late huh....

I worked this morning trying to earn a buck or three and landed here at 2. My day was blasting by with hopes to get here sooner.  However, I honestly say that trying to maintain financially, for not only myself, but making sure little important things are handled for both K & K are priority too.

Yesterday Kali got herself, or should I say got her car tangled with another car. While I was at a doctor appointment checking on my Ta-Ta's, she had the lovely opportunity to make that call to her Dad. No worries though, she's not hurt, and same goes for the tangled car owner. All good up there in the Escondido hood. Just a little deductible kids....no big deal, said NO ONE ever. LOL.

At this point in the game I have to laugh. I guess it's fair to say all of us have had to learn the hard way...right? Whether it's driving in a storm or grazing the side of a car....
We learn.
Jake from State Farm, welcoming a newest claim member.
Kris is good in spirits. He's sincerely over this place. He's ready to go home to heal. To get stronger and to get better.
He's now taking almost 20 pills. In place of his IV. He chuckled with me about doubling the pill organizer it bought. Our discharge coordinator said I will pick up (19) prescriptions when we leave.

And that's okay. I'll pick up 1900 ....

I just want him well. Healed. And happy.

I'm sure everyone does.

Counts:
WBC 4.3
HGB 12.2
Platelets 159
Cr. .65

As the reminder goes. New weak body full of baby cells not strong enough to fight even the
most common cold. Each day,each week he will gain strength.
Until then...keep on praying!

We feel em!

Big love,
This Warrior Mama Lisa






No comments: